How accurate are the DG store HPT's? i've herd they show up possitive faster than some other tests even. is this tru?

A.D.D426

Asked by A.D.D426 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have also heard the same thing,My friends and family swear by them,I plan on using one soon I am in my 2ww.Good luck
    ArmyWife8992

Answer by ArmyWife8992 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• They showed up WAY earlier...like several days earlier....for me with this baby than the regular midstream tests from the drug store.

Also the ones at the DG are QUITE LITERALLY the SAME tests they use in the doctors office and most hospitals! Very cheap but VERY accurate!
    Anonymous

• great, thank you ladies. i will be buying some then, im testing on the 15th. also what dose 2ww mean? lol im still learning all the abriviations
    A.D.D426

Comment by A.D.D426 (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• 2 Week Wait--- the average time frame between ovulation and testing or expected AF. We all dread it and usually drive ourselves nuts!! I also use that brand of HPT's and OPK's and they are very sensitive and work great. I have read some complaints about evaporated lines, but if you follow the directions and don't look at the test after the time window suggested, you'll be ok! Good luck doll!

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2011