Dating cycle

I notice I go through this cycle...1. OMG he likes me. 2. Of course he should. 3 Does he like me to??? And become really insecure. Like if he looks at another person I instantly feel that he thinks she is more beautiful than me or because she is a skinny blonde I could never compet.....just very insecure feelings (and the guy would have said nothing about me looking not pretty or something). How can I get a better control of that? And what could be causing that...like what is the root of that issue (I know ya dont know me personally)? Advice/ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Something attracts men to you. Don't fight it. Don't worry about what others have to offer. Just be yourself. Figure out what you feel your best attributes are and feel good about them.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Men like confident women. If he has decided to date you, then just accept it and enjoy the relationship. He may LOOK at a skinny blonde, but that is very superficial. He chose you, not the other girl.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011