The "roasting" of B.O.A.....loving it!!!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/homeowners-foreclose-on-bank/1969983323

I do not know if any of u seen this or not, but I love what this guy did to Bank of America by turning thre tables on them. I have BOA as a mortgage holder and these sneaky son of a bitches are so horrible. Mt DH and I has tried repeatedly asked for asst onkly to tell us we were not eligible cause my dh hasn't worked at his current place of employment for a year. Their last excuse was whe he was on unemployment and his income wasn't stable enough. Anyway I hope this link works...

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I have my mortgage with BOA and they are so clueless. Dh was out of work for 9 months. We got 6 months behind and went into foreclosure. We were able to reinstate it with our tax return and my work bonus. That was in march. They have had everything screwed up royally since.2 weeks ago I was given 6 different amounts they said was due. Ranging from $450 to $1800. That's after 3 letters with different amounts also. I talked to 4 people and they were all clueless.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Doesn't surprize me.....I think our government needs to step in again and have forensic accounts go over their books with a fine tooth comb.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I read about this and was just amazed. The couple didn't even have a mortgage to begin with! They had paid cash for their house!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Unbelieveable!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I dropped BOA for banking when it was revealed that they were giving mortgage loans to illegal aliens without even verifying ID, work, etc....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I just heard about it today and it was great story.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• The last time I checked, taking possession of someone else's property is called 'theft' and also carries charges of 'receiving', etc.

I want to know why BOA not only gets away with things like this, but why they haven't been charged for the crimes (and why the employees responsible are still employees). Like this couple, we have no mortgage ... and if some bank tried to pull this, the very first thing I would do would be to file charges ~ at least against whatever names happened to be on the warrant and repo paperwork.

If it wouldn't result in harm/death to my animals, the idea of herding them (350# pigs, chickens, ducks, geese, goats, rabbits, donkey, and goats) into the bank lobby and letting them do what they do would also be an option. Hmmmm. Maybe just clean out all the pens and load up a dump truck for the bank president ....

Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I don't know about this bank...but are there ANY banks or mortgage lenders that will allow a person who is unemployed , working a temp job,on welfare or has a bad credit rating to get a mortgage??? I seriously hope they are more strict about granting mortgage loans now!!!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I am banking with BOA now. I dislike many of their practices but when I shoped around the same with the other big banks in my area. I need a bank that I can access anywhere. I like I can go from the East coast to the West and still be able to walk into a branch. Any good banks you suggest with better business approaches? I am disappointed with my search so far.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 12:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• @frogdawg........Try Credit Unions. They are wide spread, and they all operate basically the same, and most are people friendly. But as for a wide spread banking industry from the east coast to the west coast, big banks like BOA and Bank One have branchs in almost every state as u know. But then the bigger they are, the less they care about their clients and then the onky things that matter is the bottom line....how much money wll this customer bring me??" U are better off going to a smaller bank or credit union. Not like a mom an pop thing, but still small enough that u can actually talk to a human and will help out their customer if they need it, and provide options if the person runs into a financial trouble.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2011