Does this gross you out? adult content

Creamed Corn!

My kids love canned cream corn. Why I don't know, I wanta hurl everytime I make it for them. The only thing that comes close to that are hotdogs. They love them too!

Are there foods that you serve your family that gross you out, but for some reason they love them? (I don't wanta watch them eat, eww)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• My family loves creamed corn too! I am sorry but to me it looks like vomit!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Any meat product they tear from a bone...chicken legs, ribs, pork chops-that turns my stomach.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• BBQ sauce!!!!!! ick!!!!! I don't like hot dogs either.. the smell of them makes me nauseous
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 7:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Doest gross me out... but it simply tastes horrid.

I do not do canned veggies... they dont taste like what they are. I find them all icky.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't gross me out now, but it did when I was a kid. my dad loved it and I thought it was disgusting slop.
    So I see what you mean
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Lord I HATE creamed corn and just the thought of hot dogs makes me sick. I also hate the smell and taste of turkey (bad for thanksgiving), The only meat I really like is ham and hamburger on occasion (only with tacos). But of course my kids love all of that!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I like it LOL
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I love cream corned. But anything that is white mayonnaise, salad dressing, sour cream, cottage cheese anything a long those line gross me out. Also mustard. Deviled eggs, sauerkraut. Eeeeewwwwwwwwwww.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Wow I have not ate that in so long. I hated it growing up though!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Bologna and oatmeal,. looks like slop. Prunes of any kind

sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011