Did yours...

Did you baby's movement increase or decrease before labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• the bigger they get, the harder it is for them to move, when i was preggers the only movement was at night, it was much it just felt like he was just moving around or whatever to get comfortable and as for during the day there wasn't much movement just a few kicks or some hick ups but i would say it decreases, the doctors told me only to worry when the baby doesn't move at all.
    Heather_Missour

Answer by Heather_Missour at 3:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I meant did your baby's movements change just before or during labor? If so, did it increase or decrease?
    Anonymous

• Mine decreased, it got to the point where he wouldnt move until I was laying down and then it wasnt for very long or very much.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I've heard that when you're going into labor and having actual contractions, the baby won't really move at all (or at least you won't notice). I haven't gone into labor yet but her movements have decreased a bit because she is so big now and she's running out of room. Like ArmyWife112908 said, she really only moves a lot if I'm laying down. Dunno why...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2008