34 weeks pregnant adult content

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and for about the past month I've been feeling really exhausted that every time my husband tries to get me to have sex, I feel really bad for telling him no. But there is also the fact that it hurts and the next day I'm so sore and every muscle in my entire body hurts. Has anyone dealt with this and have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have not dealt with that. I love the sex. I mean sometimes I'm too exhausted but other than that not really.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I do the same thing. I love love sex. But @37 weeks It just hurts and it feels like I cant breathe!
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 8:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I have I HATED sex after I hit about 26wks when pregnant with our son! I hardly ever gave into him but when I did I found laying on my side with my legs bent and him entering from behind helped alot with the pain and strained muscles! Give it a try, I hope it helps!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 8:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Im 27 weeks and yes it hurts me at first but then the pain goes away. I want it so bad that its worth the pain for about 30 seconds
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yes, it's called being pregnant.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 12:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2011