Fish dream and 4 days late

my mother dreamed of fish 2 night in a row. everytime she dreams of fish someone she knows is pregnant.. i just so happen to be four days late on my period ..could i be the one she 's dreaming about ....i have no symtoms of pregnancy what so ever..i have not took a test and i really dont want to deal with the disappointment of a neg...how long should i wait it out ..those trying to get pregnant you all know as soon as you test and get a neg your period starts...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• if your late it's possible and the only way to know for sure is to take a test...I know what you mean though about as soon as you do u start your period...if you can wait then wait a few more wks. and see
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• do the test right away. hope your mom was dreaming about you if you are trying to concieve. good luck
    miamoma

Answer by miamoma at 10:57 AM on Jun. 8, 2011