Anyone else still want men to look at them even though they are married?

I want to be a woman that men look at and think "damn, she's married." I haven't had a guy hit on me in yrs. I know my husband wants me but I feel like it's because he "has to." Ya know? I want the Wow Factor. I guess I'm just tired of not being what I use to be. Maybe because I'm going on 30?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I can honestly say I do not go out of my way to have anyone look at me because I have the man of my dreams,, but you do tend to notice if someone is looking at you in that certain way. I take it is a compliment, nothing else. Same goes for my DH, it gives guys a little ego boost and they like that too. Makes them think "Yeah, I've still got it...I'm the man" ,LOL.
    My DH told me a few months ago ""you seem to have stopped the tracks of time somehow""...I jumped up and gave him a hug. What sweet words to come from the man I love. It meant more to me than any looks from strangers that for sure...especially since I'm 46yrs (ugh, just 4 away from big 50)
    Of course...we're lucky to have so many things today to help us look younger for longer. Our Grandmother's had nightcream and horrendous surgeries. I don't believe in surgical enhancements. I just want to grow old as gracefully as I can.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I can relate, I don't" turn heads" anymore, it's depressing!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I totally understand how you feel. when men pay a little extra attention to you it gives you that "i still got it" attitude.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 7:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i still like to know guys fined me hot i dont like it when they stare but catching a quick look off a guy checking me out dose make me think " still got it " lol
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No because I'm 36 and I know guys look at me.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No, it creeps me out when guys stare.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'm 40 and guys look at me. :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'm 37 and still have guys looking at me when I go out. Take care of yourself and do those things you used to do to make yourself feel and look special. I like when my husband notices other guys looking, it makes him feel good to know other guys envy him

Answer by missanc at 8:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I agree I am only going home with 1 guy but ether guys peeking ,not staring with tounge out thats creepy, makes me feel like I still got it!!!
    IBFbabe

Answer by IBFbabe at 9:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2011