Okay sorry but another BJ question (not the same person as the other post)TMI

Hello,
I wanted to know how can I suck his _ _ _ _ with out my mouth hurting? I look at porn and they be going for a long time and my jaw always locks up and I wanted to know is there any tips to this not happing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Practice

The more you do it the less it will hurt or lock up.
    Anonymous

• In porn movies the clever editing covers the changes in positions, time outs, etc....
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 3:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• practice,practice,practice.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Seriously you think porn doesn't cut out half the chit that goes on? God that woman would be dead if they didn't.
    Anonymous

• I've noticed in a lot of porn they have a few minute segmnent that repeats
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• you should get checked out if your having problems giving oral cause you could have tmj which would get worse and it can be serious. i never had this problem before but the last few months my jaw had been locking up and had strange numb sensations in my teeth when i sucked. don't know the results yet from my dr. blood test not in yet.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Lick it like you would an ice cream cone.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i'm the other Bj poster and for me its just alot of practice.
    I can suck him for a very long time without my mouth hurting or locking up, but this took a long time to get to this point. Also try switching up what you're doing... if your mouth is getting sore, stop what youre doing and try licking his shaft instead or just flicking your tongue on the tip. It'll usually give your mouth to have a break and he won't come as fast. ( doing this has led to a 90 minute BJ, i love giving them just don't like finishing them)
    Anonymous

• Make sure you are using enough hand action. If you watch the pornos, you see that they do a lot of that. Also, if you lick that "taint" area. it aint the c#$& or the a#$, that makes them go crazy. This will make them pop way quicker and will give your mouth a rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2008