• In the Spotlight:

Do u bring your own food to the movie theaters?? what do you bring lol.

barbecuingi have brought everything you could possibly think of.. even beef stew.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• My boyfriend and myself would eat out at Logans, or Applebees, then we would take these little tiny bottles of henekens in and buy popcorn. Not enough to get drunk, but we would laugh at anything. We don't do it much anymore because of our high demanding jobs, but those were the fun days.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• not usually. My Dad is a theater manager so I respect the fact that most of their pay is concessions commission. Everyone in a while I might pack the kids a sucker or a pack of fruit snacks but we always at least buy a drink.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• LMAO @beef stew!!!! We bring fast food inside with us...the thing we like to bring with us the most though is chinese food or a burrito bowl from Chipotle...for some reason they taste better in the movie theater LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Dont bring in cans they make too much noise lol
    I buy popcorn from the theater bc its just so yummy haha
    Bring candy in but I open the bags & put them into ziploch bags if its going to be noisy haha
    I dont like being obvious about bringing in food.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Candy b/c it's way too expensive there, juice boxes for the kids ( in my purse)
    The first movie my DH & I went to we brought a few beers and girl scout cookies!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• this reminds me of a Steven Wright joke..''i like to bring bbq to the movies..'' and he goes on to tell about his grill and the fire/smoke bothering the other patrons...or something to that effect, LMBO!

but yes, i've brought my own candies or cheezits in a baggy for the ds..a capri-sun or two...but we still end up buying popcorn and a large drink to share among us.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• No. I can go an hour and a half without eating.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:18 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• omg...thats so embarressing! LMBO! My dh always wants to stuff all this junk in my purse when we go...bags of candy..once he even brought CANS of pop! When he opened the top in the theater it made a loud fizz sound and the usher put the flashlight right on us. UGH! I know it costs an arm and a leg to buy food from the theater...but I rather do it anyway...lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• the most I've ever brought in was candy.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I cut up apples, crackers, fruit snacks...nothing major, and depending where/when we go sometimes we buy, sometimes we do both.
    Anonymous