When a guy who is not you husband but someone you e-mail who is married alsosays you're such a good girl for taking care of mil whta would you think of this guy? getting too emotionally attached?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I guess it depends on how you guys know each other, I mean I probably wouldnt read too much into it yet, because he could just be playing around, but I would watch wat and how he says things to you in teh future...
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It doesn't sound to me like anything other than he thinks that what you are doing is a good thing.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Im a little confused about this. He is telling you its good that your looking after your Mother in law? We may need more info.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yes, he said I am a good girl for watching my mil.He also reaponded that he needs hard liquor to talk about why he does not talk to his mom. I just blew him off but I still like talking to him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• The good girl thing is a bit wierd, makes it sound like he is alot older. Anyway I guess I am not understanding why saying something like that would make you feel that he is too emotionally involved, sounds like a normal conversation to me, maybe i am missing something.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Ok, I've been talking to a guy for awhile and it got really emotional for me. SO i took him off as fb friend and he talked to me until I put him back on and it just feels so werid when I talk to him now. I am very platonic and state so before I talk to him now. It is very emotional for me now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He is my age.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• What should I do?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You should end it now if your that emotionally involved. He is a married man. I am not sure if your married also, but this will cause more drama and heartheart, for what, for a man who is taken.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• ache i meant...
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011