Is it possible.....

had unprotected sex a week before my period.
it in fact arrived but for the past couple weeks after my period ive had weird symptoms.
including:
fatigue
mood swings/emotional
headaches
slightly sore breast (like they feel before a period)
little cramping
& dizzy spells.

my period changes on me sometimes so im not sure when i would ovulate.
the guy i had sex with happens to be known for getting a girl pregnant while she's on the pill, which happened twice.
im just afraid that i could be pregnant where ive never had symptoms like these for anything.
i also took a test, it was negative but im not sure if it was too early for it.
is there a possibility i couldve got knocked up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you have sex period you could get pregnant.. Doesn't matter is you use protection or not...The fact that it was unprotected by someone who "knocked up " two girls on BC already, and around your fertile times, I would say your chances are high...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Always a chance to be pregnant....get tested and keep your fingers crossed for whichever outcome your hoping for. If I could turn back time, I woulda used MORE protection. Thats just me though.
    Good luck!
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• pee on the keyboard and futureteller Madam hazel will reveal the results....

pagan 1

sorry services are temporarily unavailable.  Please note that if you have sex, any time, you chance pregnancy and the only sure fire way to tell is to take a pregnancy test.  Madam Hazel is not responsible for inaccurate answer, nor for replacing of any keyboards for those that actually pee on their keyboards.   Thank you for your services.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• LOL, Madam Hazel, how do you collect for your services..paypal :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i am the poster of this question...

i had sex a week before my period started and he only got on girl pregnant twice on birth control. i took a test monday and it said negative but it also couldve been too soon to take it. thank you for the advice, im thinking of going to family planning and getting tested there in the next week or so.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• lol midnightmoma.. You know, if I started a side sight for this, I wonder how many people would actually pay to pee on their keyboards??
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• lol, you might be surprised :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You can get an accurate test result about 14-19 days after the assumed conception.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011