Is anybody married to an Aquarius?

Do you believe they don't like to work? What do you know about this sign when it comes to men,and who are they match up too? I'm a libra if this helps.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 8:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• My ex husband is an Aquarius. While he can goof off at work, he was also one of the best at what he did so they forgave him the times he was a goof. He was an ass personally, and could be an ass professionally, but even I will admit that he is great at his job.

As for their matches I couldnt' tell you. I used to have a book that would match up the signs relationship wise, but I lent it to a friend who never returned it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My husband, son, mother and brother are all aquarius. They are really good with their hands and very strong personalities. I am gemini and sometimes my laid back style is not up to par with his fussy ways, but overall they are loyal and very family oriented.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My husband is! :D

CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My husband is and he is a very hard worker. He grew up on a farm so he is use to working long and hard hours.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Nope I got an aries sorry
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2011