Why do you find ways in your life to let other men in

and then ask if this is cheating or that is cheating? Why? Why can't you just be satisfied with your husband and your family? Why do you have to have attention from men other than your husband? I'm curious because women are constantly asking these types of questions. If you invite other men into your life through the internet or in person, I am sorry, I feel you are creating your own problems. Does anyone else see it this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I view it this way.. if you know you'd get pissed at your SO for it, then obviously he'll be pissed off at you for it, so yes it is wrong and no you shouldn't go through with it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• lol...all i can think of is my friend complaining that her almost 3yr old keeps asking why! lol

sometimes things just happen. you meet someone through a friend, talk for a bit and maybe you have something in common that you like so you get their email or whatever and just start chatting. doesn't mean anything really....until you let it go to far. some women just don't see it coming until it gets there.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I agree with armywife, some women might like attention and really don't see the threat until there is a serious one
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 9:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• For some people, it is exciting to live on the edge all the time. They like drama in their lives, so they are constantly pushing the envelope. At some point, I guess the conscience kicks in, and it occurs to them that what they are doing might just be crossing the line of what ought to be accepted. So they ask for the opinions of others, most likely in the hopes of finding folks who will agree with them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011