Different Sex Patterns adult content

Sometimes is hard getting turned on by my husband. We have different sex styles.
He thinks its hot to be animalistic and rough, and to do things he sees in pornography.

Personally, I like being treated with respect, and like a lady.

It doesnt mean we have to have boring sex. But to be real. I think women in porn are being highly direspected by themselves and by the people in the environment they surround themself in. Knowingly or unknowingly.

Wine and Dine me. Set the mood. Tell me I'm pretty. Is that so wrong? Is that so hard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• oh i hate when men think we should act like those whores in the porno. there are still ladies out there! give him a reality check. it cant always be his way
    Anonymous

• No your completely right. I had an ex that loved porn so much he started to actually CHOOSE it over me...he is sick in the head..but thats an extreme case and it ruined my self esteem..I was only 19...pfff on him!
    But....now I enjoy rough sex now and then...different positions, but I NEED to be touched gently, made LOVE to...not ya know...as women we need and crave that Love part, softness, deep passionate Love..sex...its all about how you start it off. :)
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 9:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• True!
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Men like to try and live up to that fantasy world they see in those movies, but they don't realize that things don't quite work like that(I'm looking at you, oral sex scenes! lol). I'd just tell him how you feel, exactly, at a time when you're not in bed having sex, or about to have sex or whatever. I know my DH wouldn't want to do something that obviously doesn't do it for me, so hopefully yours is the same.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• why can't you do both? There is nothing wrong with a little romance leading up to some steamy and hot and freaky sex.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I agree with you----none of that freaky stuff that they do in Porn movies. Ugh. Disrespectful is the way to describe porn.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Switching it up is good to keep u both happy
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:22 AM on Jun. 8, 2011