Did anyone read the story about this DE pediatrician that was convicted of sexual abuse/rape of children under his care?

what the hxll? I heard it on NPR, there were well over 100 children, some of them were as young as 3 months old. The more sickening thing was he typed it all. I think he should rot in prison for the rest of his life. Fxck the insanity plea, throw his axs in the worst of the worst criminals and forget his name. That is what I call true justice. what's your opinion?

Olivia4116

Asked by Olivia4116 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• This occured over a year ago. This was the same town my in laws lived. The sad part was he was reported before by a nurse and the allegations were unfounded at that time.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• By the way, just to clarify, I don't know why any parent would leave a toddler alone with a pediatrician? that baffles me. Maybe I am missing a piece.
    Olivia4116

Comment by Olivia4116 (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• WHAT?! That is insane. Is this a small town that people are that trusting?
    Olivia4116

Comment by Olivia4116 (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I hadn't heard about it but,  throwing up.  I hope he gets the worst punishment possible.  I don't get why the child would be alone with them either.

DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• That is horrible. There are a lot of parents that will leave their children alone with "doctors." There was a post where a mom was looking for dentists that wouldn't require her to leave her child alone and all the moms were saying they leave their children alone with the dentist every time they go there. I don't leave my children alone with anyone that I don't know WELL.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I was never separated from my children when they were at the pediatrician - that just doesn't make sense.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2011