Thong Bikini adult content

We have a vacation coming up in Puerto Rico. I have trying to think of something sexy to do, my husband and I have been in a slump in the bedroom. I have seen some really really cute thong bikinis. I have never worn one, I am 35 and the mom of a 15 year old. I keep in good shape and still have cute buns I believe lol. I am a little nervous to do it, because I have never done it before what do you guys think?

IBFbabe

Asked by IBFbabe at 9:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You are young. 35 is the new 25. Have some fun. (I am assuming the Puerto rico trip is just you and your husband).
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I can't even wear the underwear.. Hubby would love it but I just can't do it.. I don't like the feeling.. Go for it.. I wouldn't wear it around my children tho LOL :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• at the beachmargarita timehave a few margaritas and go for it!!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My DH would probably appreciate my effort of doing that for him but, I know he wouldn't want me wearing it in front of other people. He just thinks they are inappropriate in public settings, so IDK because I don't know anything about your DH. But, good on you for being 35 and still being able to wear a "thong" bikini , I think that's amazing. Only you know your Hubby. Also, if you've never worn one before and it might make you "nervous"...don't let the nervousness spoil your chance to take advantage of alone time with your man. I mean, if your mind is worrying about what you're wearing too much...you won't be able to focus or atleast....that's probably what would happen to me. It would get in the way if I felt uncomfortable.....last thing I want to do is worry about how I look when I have my Hubby's attention. IDK but GOOD Luck!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• That's awesome! If I had cute buns I would totally rock a thong bikini.
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 2:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• go for it!!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• just looked at your pics and u look really good. a thong wouldn't make u look gross at all!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I wouldn't do it in public but thats just me. I personally do not need to see privates hanging out, no matter how good shape you're in. Is your 15 YO coming on this trip too? would be pretty embarrassing for the kid.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• In Puerto Rico that is common from what I hear and I am sure their are some folks that should left their's at home so walk on the wild side girl and be proud =) Plus all those super models that you do see in thongs and their a$$es look perfect are airbrushed to death =)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My husband wouldn't want me sharing that much of my body with anyone else, but if you think your husband would it won't look that out of place in Puerto Rico

Answer by missanc at 2:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2011