about given head..(oral sex)

is there any woman that gag. I have a horrible gag reflex and I dont know how to get over it. I wish there was numbing cream or spray to help while I am doing it. I don't dis like it but I can stand to gag while doing it.
Can anyone help?

mommy-in-pink

Asked by mommy-in-pink at 9:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I have 2 questions about oral sex already out there the first one is and I made them all anonymously but 1 is LOL! spit or swallow? and the other is How do I get over thinking oral sex is gross? another mom answered one of my questions and told me about numbing lubes, I guess alot of women like them and there like a drops is what my b/f told me but they numb your tongue and throat so it helps with the gagging, try em.
    crystal_ashton

Answer by crystal_ashton at 10:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Have you TRIED any of the throat numbing sprays for a soar throat?  They work wonders!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• take it in your mouth little by little.dont just go for the gold gurl and use a lot of saliva for lube
    Anonymous

• lol i JUST said this to another question...I promise I cant even brush without gagging and this teqch. makes us BOTH happy.

i cant STAND oral sex, but my partner LOVES it...so here is what we do.

I get a flavored lube...and use my hand to stroke him....but i simply use my tounge to keep it "oral" cause I GAG like none other...

this way you dont have to put it all in your mouth...and he can still look down into your eyes while your messing with him...

so in a way your hand is acting like your mouth...but your mouth is there for a tease...
    Anonymous

• Yes there is something to help you. I sell Passion Products look at my site and questions give me a call 1-866-94-Diana. There are things to make him/her taste good and to stop the gagging. http://dianabooksplus.yourpassionconsultant.com
    dbooksplus

Answer by dbooksplus at 12:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• If you have a sensitive gag reflex, concentrate more on the tip of the penis... I would also find a cream or a spray specially made for those occasions, they may help.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 12:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I've never used any but there actually are creams and stuff for this. There are special gels for numbing your gag reflex during oral sex. Go to any adult novalty site and you should be able to find it.
    Anonymous

• I have gag reflex to but I have gotten ocer it but I don't spit or swallow we pull out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2008

• I used to gag, but practice makes perfect. Go down as far as you can tolerate, and once you get used to that, you will eventually be able to go a little further. Take it slow.
    Anonymous