what would you make tonight out of chicken breast??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Food & Drink

• put in a oven safe pan... dump a bottle of Italian dressing over it put croutons on top... make mashed potatoes and corn!! =) with rolls mmm yummmy
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i would make chicken and stuffing casarole thats so good and quick to
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I made chicken cordon bleu last night. It was AWESOME and all my kids ate it without a complaint...which has never ever ever happened in this house.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Mmm...my boyfriend is actually bringing me an Alice Springs Chicken from Outback (he works there). It has a chicken breast with mushrooms, honey mustard, bacon, and cheese on top =oB So sinful, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If you like pineapples, you can dice up the chicken and cook it with the pineapples. Add carrots to it if you like, mushrooms, whatever veggies. And if you like onions, can add that too. I make different sauces, sweet and sour, or can put some kind of salad dressing, like this low fat asian by paul newman ( I think). Or use teriaki sauce. Can get creative in making a sauce. I pour the pineapple juice in there and add whatever is in my fridge that I am hungry for. Then make some rice. You have whatever kind of stir fry you can think of there.

Or cook the chicken with a can or 2, depending on how much chicken and people, but a can of stewed/diced tomatoes with mushrooms, green peppers, onions, olive oil, and garlic at the end. There you have chicken catchatore (spelling?). Serve with pasta.

MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Shredded BBQ chicken. So easy! Just boil the chicken breasts, shred it by pulling it apart with two forks, add some Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (my very personal favorite) and viola.. yummy low fat dinner.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Or....I can go on an on....

Bake chicken in cream of mushroom soup. Mix up 2 or 3 cans with water. Put some cooked rice in with it. Add whatever veggies....you can go to Camples Soups to get all kinds of good ideas for meals.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• chicken alferedo with broccoli and califlower with breadsticks.YUMMY!
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 4:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Mix fresh spinach cream cheese and garlic and stuff the chicken with that mixture as well as adding a couple of spears of white asparagus into the pockets as well...drizzle with EVOO and back...wild rice...fresh green salad with all the goodies and a nice crusty bread.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• bake ...I so need to read before I hit the answer button
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008