Boys

Mom's who have boys that are around 7-12. I have two. I wanted to ask do they fight and if so do you let them handel it out or do you get involed and make them stop? What do they fight about? My 7yr. old gets mad reaily easy and his older brother and him could be playing any thing outside, toys what ever and then next thing some thing was said or done and they are fighting. I mean hitting each other. I have to go and get them off of each other so no one will get hurt because he gets bad. I dont know where it comes from. Do you think when they get older it will go away?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• They'll outgrow it when they become young adults. Mine used to fight like that and once I got in between them to try to break it up and one of them threw a punch at the other and it connected on my face....I stayed my distance after that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2011