I am 8.5 months prego, and I HATE going ot restraunts.

Tonight is my boyfriends sisters bday so we are going to dinner with her. first of all, she is such a snob, I hate being around her. Next, we are going to a place I hate that serves thai food. I hate thai food, I jut looked at their entire menu online and everything sounds so disgusting. Even their salads all have fish, or peanut sauces etc. :( Third, I feel so gross and fat and uncomfterable. I hate leaving the house...especially to go see the snobby work out queen. Ugh. I am NOT looking forward to this in any way. what am I supposed to even order? :(

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 9:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• relax. just order a salad without fish or sauce. Or just get bread. You're pregnant- you can do whatever you want. And who cares about her. So what, she works out. You're about to give birth to a new life. I work at a steak house and have worked there through both of my pregnancies. It is hard not to feel like a spectacle when you are so pregnant...
    try to enjoy this quiet dinner out with your boyfriend before baby comes... once he or she is here your opportunities for uninterrupted meals will be limited:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• The have some very good chicken dishes. I dislike thai as well but I cant remember the name of the dish I get when ever we eat thai. My husband loves thai
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Well I cant really help cause I love Thai, what about a mild chicken or beef stirfry? or Pad Thai is really good and not spicy, its noodles you can have with vegetables or chicken, beef etc....
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011