Is there a kid ...that you really cannot stand?

my friends child .. is by far the most annoying brattiest kid ever.. she doesnt listen to ANYTHING.. when we go to public places.. it is soo embarassing.. she runs around climbs on the floor etc etc.. this is a really close friend of mine.. and its not like I can tell her any of this.. I love hanging out with her.. but she is a single mom and always has her daughter.. I kinda feel bad as I write this.. ahh who am I kidding..no I dont.. shes a brat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hey, they're only little people and some people just rub you the wrong way.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Yep, a lot of them and even my own sometimes LOL.. I know what you mean.. Hopefully she will outgrow this and be a great kid later in life..I have seen that happen many times too :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Sounds like my niece. She is 5 and is a spoiled rotten brat and has a huge mouth on her.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• my 3 year old niece she just drives me insane but then I have to realize that it's not her fault it's her stupid ass parents fault for not attempting to discipline her.

timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 9:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Mine...i know awful...but they are awful...they fight all the time and don;t listen..I'm a SAHM and it's sooooo not the job for me..i loved working!!! I start school in Aug. so maybe i will be able to stand my kids again!!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I know many bratty kids...too many!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I know children like that, but no I dont take it out on them personally, at that age they are a child, I look more at the parent than the child, if a child is consistantly showing bad behavior all the time its because whoever has raised them has allowed it, unless of course the child has a medical behavioral problem.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I am glad I am not the only one.. and I know everyone thinks their kids are like this.. but.. I dont think you understand the severity of this.. even my mom...(she has the patience of a saint) CANNOT tolerate this child.. lol its awful..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• One of my kids old friends from up the street. He had a mouth on him and always trying to get my kids to do stuff that they were not supposed too. Finally stopped them from playing all together.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• @ princess s21.. i totally agree.. i believe its my friends fault.. she doesnt really discipline her.. and she doesnt follow thru when she tells her not to do something.. i have seen this child act like a total nut case in a restaurant and the mother rewards her with dessert..makes alot of sense right?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011