WHAT REALLY PEE'S ME OFF!!!! adult content

THIS MAY UPSET PEOPLE BUT IT IS MY OPINION AND I WANT NICE OPINIONS EVEN IF IT DIFFERS FROM MINE!!!
Some situations are different and are exceptions from this..
Well, this girl on "teenmom" and her boyfriend just said in a sneek preveiw for the show that "we gave her up so we could have a life"
wtf, you opened your legs, your mother drives a bmw and your getting money from this show but you couldnt keep your own child.
It shows her partying and going out places...so thats why you gave your child up, so you could do that. I think that is horrible!!!
Another thing she said is that she is a mom..she isnt!!!!!!!
A mom is there for their kids, kisses booboos, financially supports their child, loves them, feeds them, bathes them, and raises them, so how is she a mom? regardless that she gave birth and the chold has their dna where does she get off calling herself a mom. People who give up their children because of selfishness (not in really bad situations) ARE NOT MOMS!!!!!
selfishness-... i wanted a career first-i am still young and want to party-i am not in the "position to raise a child-etc etc etc
exception-... your homeless and a crackhead who cant and wont support it and it would be better off with another family.

babygirl_18

Asked by babygirl_18 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well at least that child will grow up with a family that truly wants it and will love it but you are right about teenmom.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Well then I'm definitely a mom again. Thanks.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• these kids weren't ready to be a mother and father. better to give the kid life and give the baby to someone who truly wants to act like a parent than keep a child that you know you won't support and give unconditional love to.

you are in no place to judge why or why not someone gives their child up for adoption. It seems like a very hard choice and if you are mature enough to realize that you will completely fail as a parent (because in your heart you will want to be partying or actually will be partying) it is a good choice. Why don't you check out Amber's baby from season one or the one with Janelle from last season. Maybe adoption would have given these poor kids a chance at a somewhat stable and normal childhood and life.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• its selfish regardless and it doesnt make her a mother was my point of it all!! and everybody knows they are a train wreck so there is no need to bother to talk about them... and i am in the place to be judging because i know what its like to struggle and still do everything possible to try and make my kids lives better each day so again yes i am in the place to have an opinion
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i dont just give up and give the human being i opened my legs to create away because i wanna party, please give me a break!!
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He said "We chose not to have her in our life so we can start our life" Catelynn replies "And so she can start her life, too".

In my opinion, they aren't selfish. They want their daughter to have the best life possible. They knew that they couldn't provide that for her. They do keep in contact with their daughter's adoptive parents. I believe they see them once a year and are frequently updated with photos from the adoptive parents.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He said nothing about partying!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• its shows them partying i never said they said that
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• They hardly party. I have watched the show since the beginning. They are good kids.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i wish i could find the link and posted it....i still dont think shhe should be on teenMOM because she choose to give that up so they could have a life-first and her to have a better life-second........and what is a "better" life so the child wouldnt be happy with a good life with people she shares blood with and gave birth to her? geuss not like i said selfish
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011