what could santa bring a 4 month old?

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 3:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I gave my grandson a glow worm and clothes for christmas. He was pretty young (2 mths).

Answer by gemgem at 3:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Next year will be really fun, when they get old enough to really understand what's going on! My daughter was 9 months old her first Christmas and really didn't have a clue what was going on, lol. It was still fun though and I'm definitely not saying you shouldn't get gifts for a 4 month old, just keep it low key because they won't really get it at first anyway.
    Anonymous

• Maybe a jumperoo. I wish I had gotten my daughter one alittle earlier, because she recently tried one and LOVED it! She is 6 months old and getting one from her grandma for Christmas. She will exceed the weight limit soon but what the heck, she'll enjoy it while she can.
    brookes_mom04

Answer by brookes_mom04 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My daughter is 4 months now and got an exersaucer from Santa......she got it early though cuz it was just too cute to make her wait to play with....lol. I figured she just as well get another month out of it! :)
    anglgrl03

Answer by anglgrl03 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I like the jumperoo idea. my 5 month old lover hers.
    Anonymous