I'M TRYING EVERYTHING

I HAVE TWO JOBS AND NIETHER ONE IS GIVING ME 40HRS N MY HUSBAND JUST LOST HIS JOB N IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR WORK. IT SEEMS DEPRESSING B/C I PUT MY APPS TO ALOT OF PLACES BUT I DONT HEAR ANYTHING WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO PLZ HELP!!!

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• Have you been calling the places that you sent you applications to? If not then call and check on the status. Show them that you want the job.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• STOP TYPING IN CAPS It's the equivalent of yelling on the internet, and annoying and rude.
    Anonymous

• Do your follow ups and keep trying!

Answer by gdiamante at 1:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• we found indeed.com is pretty good for job ads. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 6:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• What about finding a direct sales product that you like and sell it. I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple...if you want info, I would be happy to share. Sometimes DS companies give you the extra money and definitely the flexibility you need.

~Cara Hayden
    www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chayden1
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 6:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I have a home business which is really helping make ends meet. I make 50% profit on everythin I sell. If you are interested...message me. You can make Full-time $$ for part time work!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Sorry you are in this situation. I know how it is. My husband was out of work for almost 2 yrs before getting the job hes at now. Try temp agencies. That is how he got the job he is at now.

Answer by gemgem at 9:30 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Consider owning your own business. I do & I don't trade dollars for hours.... there is not enough hours in a day to do it that way & make ends meet.
    If you are interested in more info contact me.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 4:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Wow Anony. that was equally as annoying and rude!

I would say, if you have it in you..a Business is the best step...you can work it whenever you want for however long you want. I make a FT income from my dining room and I put in 20 hours a week whenever I want. Ive been with Pre-Paid Legal Services over 1 1/2 yrs. and it was by far the best decision we've ever made

Im looking for just 2 more people to help get started on me...if your interested msg me
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• make sure to follow through. also, make sure he is looking 8 hours a day and have him show you proof that he's trying!
    also at community colleges they usually have very current jobs posted up daily that anyone can walk right in and look at.
    or have him get unemployment. im currently unemployed too and a student. has he thought about going back to school?
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011