Sons religous kick

My 30 yr old son moved in with his now two yr old daughter a year ago when the girlfriend left them and they needed a home.  My 28 yr daughter and I rent a duplex.
I do not get along with the babies mom and have had confrontations with her in the past couple of years.  My daughter does not care for her either.  That woman is a psychopath, I truly believe.  I have choose not to have her in my life and she is not welcome in our home. My son understands that.
My son has gotten deep into religion which its good if it keeps him off of drugs.  But a couple of weeks ago he went to a church revival  for a week and my daughter and I cared for his baby.  Since my son has gotten back he has  been doing this for the church and that for the church needing baby sitter and finally myself and daughter said were not available.  My son says he has a calling from god but it appears he has gotten his priorities mixed up.
This morning I wake up and find a letter from my son saying he had to go do work for god and that taking care of  A BABY(!) was making it hard for him-saying he has been sworn to secrecy but it will be revealed to me later and that his exgirlfriend was here and was going to watch their baby! I feel so disrespected! And to top it off he is home now and she is still here.  I am being civil and when I approach my son I want to explain it well to him without anger or bad emotions.  Any suggestions

dmr73059

Asked by dmr73059 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Your place, your rules. If you don't want her there, then shes not allowed. Make that clear to him.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My first gut reaction is Is this a legit church or a cult? As far as your son goes..tell him straight up my house, my rules. If it continues to be a problem give him 30 days notice, written.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:02 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I don't blame your for being upset. Wonder what he encountered at that church revival.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2011