Bad behavior?

My once angelic almost 5 year old son has turned into a testy non listener. In public he will not listen not one bit if I correct him he will scream as if im beating him. At home everything is I dont want to and simply no. He has been presenting 2 year old behavior as well coloring on walls etc. I have tried time outs which only result in in him whining and crying the entire time beyond my patience. I have also tried rewards system and taking things away from him. Im all out of ideas and pretty sure some of the behavior may be a result of the new baby coming soon he has been an only child this far. Im at the end of my rope and out of ideas. Any suggestions??

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 10:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• I started reading this book, "How to Behave so Your Preschooler Will Too". It has really helped me understand why my 4 year old acts the way he does and how I can act to help his behavior. I have started applying some of the lessons in the book and have already noticed a difference in my son's behavior.
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 10:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• So any ti[ps lol?
    Destins_Mommy

Comment by Destins_Mommy (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011