Have or are you secretly jealous of your sister?

Just out of curiosity. How many of you took on your sister as a rival? What about her made you jealous? Looks, money, more attention, etc..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was never jealous. Envious, maybe. Mostly just because they were older than me so they always seemed cooler and smarter, and they got to do everything first. I thin kI drove them nuts by copying them all the time.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh gosh no. My sister is a drug addict living on the street and won't change her life. She's lost everything including legal rights to her daughter~thank God. She's just a mess and I worry about her everyday. I love her and miss the person she was 11 years ago but I'm glad I'm ME and not her.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• ha! no! My sister is living in a homeless shelter right now. How jealous could I be of that?
    Anonymous

• i am envious of my sister business wise she is way ahead of me.
    But i really love my life as a mommy.She is envious of me because she has no children and is almost 30.But we love each other and i wouldn't say jealous.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 4:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• well my sisters are identical twins and though we are all insanely close.....they will always share a bond that I will never be a part of...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I'm jealous of how she is so beautiful and lovable and confident. Everyone likes her and she is just really cool. It's a good jealous. :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 4:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Nope, I'm not jealous of my sister in any way shape or form. I do love her to pieces and I can acknowledge that she has things differently than I did without being jealous about it.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i am!! my sister has such an awesome personality...major people person..makes friends wherever she goes..shes skinnier than me..shes married..shes prettier..so yaaa..i am
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Not really, the only thing I really envy about her is her very quick reaction when someone else is being rude! I usually get tongue tied and then go home thinking to myself all the things I "shoulda" said but didn't.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yes, my younger sister is pretty and is very good in school. I feel the opposite...*sigh*
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008