Does anyone have straight talk???

Is it really 45 a month?? Or do they have charges like other companys like different fees and things and different taxes and stuff???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My DD just switched to it, and we are going back to Verizon. They do have alot of different plans, 30 days unlimited, 30 days limited minutes and there are longer term more expensive ones available as well. The problem we are having is that it is very hard to hear her. The phone they have just does not project well at all. When we talk I am always like "what, huh and I can't understand you"....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Hubby does. Internet, 411 and everything unlimited for just $45 a month. You pay tax on the phone card. No hidden cost at all. He loves it.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I have it, it comes up to $49 and some change with tax, that's it.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My SIL has it and she seems to like it. She switched from Bark to Straight Talk and has been much happier.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i have had it for over 6 months now and love it i dont have a fancy phone but it works and no hidden costs its 45 a month plus tax for unlimited everything only thing i dont like is when you do use 411 its horrible thats the only thing though its great! good luck
    Brit0001

Answer by Brit0001 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2011