Need help/Direction for a personal bridal assistant?

O.K. so I'm setting up for a personal bridal assistant. Would like to know if any of you had one or plan on one?

What did or do you plan to have them do.

Did or will they handle execution of the day guiding people to the right places at the right time etc. Or did or will they be a personal assistant just to you for the day, getting water, carrying items helping with gown and make up etc. personal service type errands .

To you what was or will be the most important for them to do or not to do? Also what did or are you paying for this service?

j45505

Asked by j45505 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• I wish I could be of assistance in this question. I dont think I would hire an assistant to be honest. I was engaged for a while and thought about all kinds of things. To save money there are plenty of websites that you can go to that you can have print out to do lists for weddings and all that goes with them. If I would get one, organizing and keeping me informed would be the biggest things I would want. My money, my day and I would like to be kept up on everything, even if its via text or email would be good.
    Hope this helps in some way.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 7:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• The assistant is a money saver for those who do their own planning and cordination the assitant can step in if you wish on the day of to execute for you. much less than paying a traditional planner or coordinator.
    j45505

Comment by j45505 (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2011