birth control

I GOT THE PARA GUARD IUD 20 DAYS AGO AND IM STILL BLEEDING IS IT NORMAL OR SHOULD I GO GET CHECKED IM STARTING TO WORRY AND THE BLEEDING ISN'T GETTING LESSER OR HEAVIER SOMETIMES ITS HEAVY THEN LIGHTER IT SUCKS BECAUSE MY HUSBAND DOESNT KNOW I GOT IT HES AGAINST BIRTH CONTROL I THINK HES THINKING IM HAVING AN AFFAIR OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN HAVING SEXUAL RELATIOS WITH HIM HES LIKE WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR STILL ON YOUR PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Health

• why did you get it if your husband was against it?
    Anonymous

• Girl, I tell you all, I had one in for about four months, NEVER stopped bleeding ever. I developed a severe infection and had to have it removed. I would never recommend it.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• even if your husband is againest it its your body and your choice just tell him
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008