Do you go crazy when you misplace something?

I thought I lost a bottle of medication on Saturday, well, after being out of the house all day long, I came back home and I found it where I put it. But all day long, I was freaking out.

I'm the same way whenever I can't find something in my house that I know I should be able to find, but can't. Doesn't matter if it's medication I need, or a missing DS game (can't they make them any smaller?) in the car, earring that got eaten by the vacuum cleaner. Until I find it, I'm a one woman task force to find a misplaced object!

Am I the only crazy person in the world?

BTW, the meds I lost, that was my bottle of Ritalin!

frustrated

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• NO- you are Not the Only One! LOL! i Freak-Out too when i can't find something- if i couldn't find my bottle of Adderall- i know i would really Freak-LOL:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i get frustrated as well, especially if its in the place i put it, and that was the only place i hadn't looked. i many times catch myself thinking it out loud and in my mind; why don't they just put little beepers on this stuff so i can stop loosing it. lol! no huney, ur not the only one.
    BabiWhite1011

Answer by BabiWhite1011 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Me too! haha. My hubby couldnt find his wallet (on more than one occasion) and waited DAYS to look for it! I was in a panic and couldn't believe he waited that long. I keep losing the mailbox key and now tonight I also couldn't find my car keys. I knew I just had them a few hrs ago. They were under my purse on the table. ~sigh~I'm losing my mind as well...
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I am the same way. I go insane. I once even cried. I am horrible. I'll lose things all the time, I will forget where I left something. I even stick the butter in the pantry and the salt in the fridge.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 10:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I get VERY annoyed when I can't find something and I KNOW where I put it.

My 8th grade teacher told us that it was the Hairy Fairy that took/hid things. Actually he sat on them and we couldn't see them. He is an irksome little fellow and always picks the worst times to hide something.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Oh my gosh yes. I am a person who likes to have everything in it's place and I used to (before having a kids) be able to find EVERYTHING right away. Now I look and look and look for things that I should know exactly where they are and I get sooo frustrated when I can't find something. Don't feel bad you are so not alone. :)
    Mommy05and07

Answer by Mommy05and07 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• yea iam same way today i couldn"t find drip tray found 4 th time i looked
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011