Want some themes and ideals for ladies night-in

Come on girls...hit me with your best ideals... what do you do with your girlfriends? Spa ideals, game night, food themed night what?? Please be somewhat detailed with ideals!

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 10:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• I do a "girlfriends wine tasting". Everyone brings a bottle to share. I set up the dinning table with a rinse bucket, water, and plate cleansers. I also do a chocolate tasting that night.
    Anonymous

• I have been to one where they have a guest chef come in.

I have heard of one where they had a cooking class IN someones home... and then they ate the dinner.
    Anonymous

• I have hired a massage service to come in and set up in the bedrooms (had to kick the family out for the night). We took turns going up for 20-30 min chair massages.
    Anonymous

• A friend of mine did pedicures.
    Anonymous

• just dont invite friends over and try to sell them things... I hate that.
    Anonymous

• Some great ideas, and a great question! My best ladies night, we played Bunco, if you are not Baptist, it is a lot of fun, and you don't have to play for money if you have a small group. It is a dice game, and you can buy them online, or just look up the rules and buy some dice, they sell dice at Toys R Us.

I also like a movie night, where you rent or buy a real chick flick, or something from the 80's. One night, all my friends and I dressed up as Madnonna and watched Desperately Seeking Susan. It was a blast! You can do this with any movie, and you don't have to dress up.

A gallery hop is fun too, if you live in a bigger city, where you can go from one place to another and look at art and have cocktails...
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011