My ovuation calender say im suppose to be on my period but im not what should i do?

piinky89

Asked by piinky89 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• take a pregnancy test.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i only had sex like 3weeks ago i think its to early
    piinky89

Comment by piinky89 (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Two possibilities: either you are pregnant, or your ovulation calendar was off and you didnt' ovulate when you thought you did. It's ovulation that triggers the luteal phase (time between ovulation and your period) and the luteal phase tends to be a pretty consistant length for each individual woman. However, ovulation can vary based on stress, illness, and just random factors. I'm not sure what kind of calendar you are using, but I recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you want to find out a way to pinpoint your own body's fertility signs- basing it on past cycles isn't as reliable. HTH!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i was ovulation at the time it said n i have aregular period soo idk imma jus wait n take a test in a few weeks dependin on how late it be
    piinky89

Comment by piinky89 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• hey I did the same thing this month. Not pregnant My period was just late. Give it a few more days and do a preg test. Good luck
    Esam

Answer by Esam at 11:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I had sex with my husband on October 23 and just about every day after that and on November 10th I took a test and it was positive. I'm now 34 weeks pregnant. If you have irregular periods then waiting is probably best, at least another week or 2.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• aww congrads on the new baby :)
    piinky89

Comment by piinky89 (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011