fertility meds

ok so ive been tryin to get pregnant for a while and nothing so i go to the doctor in january and i need advice has any one used any fertility meds that have givin them good results... im not sure so help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on clomid and got pregnant on my first round of taking it, so it all depends. (We tired off and on for 8 years) Nothing worked so then they tried that after they found out I had PCOS, make sure you write down all your questions and ask all of them.
    Chaix

Answer by Chaix at 4:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• When you go to the dr in January, they will first start you off with a bunch of test to see why you arent getting pg. It will be a few months before they will give your fertility meds. There are a number of drugs they can give you. Clomid is the most popular. I was on it for 6 cycles. I only ovulated 3 times. I did not get pg off of it. I wish you the best of luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I think I did every test known to man. I took Clomid with no results, was told last resort was invetro -- decided that was messing with God's plans too much....persuing adoption at this time.
    Anonymous