Is more intense PMS a side affect of getting your tubes tide ?

Since I have had my tubes tide my Pms has beeen way more intense I have had sever mood changes and very strong cramps wich never acorred befor also my pireods last longer and are more eregular just when I think I am done it starts agian is this normal ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Health

• I have the exact same problem! since I had my tubes tied i have turned into a fat monster in back labor whenever i start! I think the reason is because before i had my tubes tied i was on the pill (you?) and pretty much any bc pill is supposed to help ease PMS.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 9:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I was not on any kind of birth control befor I GOT THEM TIED
    Anonymous

• sounds like you have pcos. polycystic ovarian syndrome. i developed it after i had my tubes done too, i think. there are medications for it. go to the doctor, tell him what you told us and see what he says. an ultrasound should answer that question.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2008