How would you feel?

If your SO had been distant for about a month, then tells you he's depressed and already talked to at least 2 other people about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• a little jealous but glad that he was talking to someone about it. maybe he was embarrased and once he talked to a few ppl he felt more comfortable with it.
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 11:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would feel like he could have come to me at any time and wonder why he didn't
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I'd be pleased he was seeking help somewhere and just a little disappointed he hadn't come to me first. But really, as long as he's getting help and talking to people about it, that is what is most important. There could be a million good reasons he felt reluctant to come to you first: he may have been a little ashamed or afraid to disappoint you. Don't be angry with him.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Be open and listen to what the problem is also some men need outside advice before they can really open up to us he might not want to worry you it might show weakness and he thinks he has to be the strong one I am going through this currently its hard
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 7:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I'd feel left out that he'd talked to someone else before he let me know what was going on, honestly. But I'd also be happy that he had someone to talk to about it.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:52 AM on Jun. 8, 2011