Why can't I look at the bright side?! :(:(:(

So I was having such bad baby fever then finally got into and ok spot with waiting til fall like hubby requested. Next thing I knew I was pregnant. I feel sad because I feel sad. Ugh. I wanted this planned and now I'm just thrown off. All I keep thinking is this could be my last pregnancy because DH doesn't want more. This breaks my heart because I do. However, why cant I focus on the now and just he excited. It's like all the negative plays in my head like a record player and depresses me. I dont want to feel like this... Ughhhhh :(

I feel guilty for feeling this way. I want to enjoy this so bad. I feel like my minds got the best of me.:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• He could easily change his mind. My husband goes back and forth all the time saying he doesn't want anymore. We would get into big arguments about it because I didn't think it was fair to deprive me of more children. Don't get to hard on him....he may surprise you! Just don't take your pregnancy for granted. A lot of exciting things happen that you will want to be emotionally and mentally present for!!! Good luck!!!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 11:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Being pregnant inself screws with your emotions, I had horrible depression for my first trimester with my son and through most of my pregnancy with my daughter. I was actually to the point of being suicidal. Things not working out exactly how you wanted can throw off an already delicate emotional balance, give it time and try to focus on the here and now
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 12:53 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Your pregnant so these feelings are normal. Give it some time (hard to hear, I know) and you'll feel better about it. Sometimes when what we desperately want happens, there is a bit of a letdown. Things will improve.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2011