Are we all supposed to remove toxic metals from our bodies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Health

• Yes, it can be done through proper diet. Selenium is a wonderful de-toxifier and you should be getting some in your diet but be very careful if supplementing as too much can be toxic. Magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) baths is also another method for detoxifying the body. You can also make sure you're not further poisoning your body but refusing to put anything toxic or not natural in or on it (your skin is the largest organ and anything you apply to it gets absorbed into your system) ... shampoos, cosmetics, sunscreen, mineral oil, processed foods, etc. ... the list is endless and all very bad. Your body has an amazing capacity to heal itself and you can limit your exposure to these things for optimal health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No way of doing it to my knowledge . Until sensible emission controls are put in place , you will have to put up with being poisoned .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I wonder where this question came from...why do you ask?
    I am sure we are exposed to all kinds of toxic things. I don't know how we can avoid it and I don't know how to remove them?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• The only way I know of to remove high levels of Iron from your blood is through blood-letting for men and blood-letting and a monthly period for women.

What other toxic metals are you talking about?
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:49 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• there are ways to remove toxic things, possibly even metals. your best bet would be to find a reputable source of natural health information that touches on it. My mom likes the Natural News website for such things
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 12:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2011