Help Me Please!

So I think I could possibly be pregnant... In the first weeks, is lite cramping, gas, and sleeping alot a sign that I am pregnant?

MzWhitnei

Asked by MzWhitnei at 11:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• To me, I don't think those are valid enough "symptoms" to say you are pregnant. I would wait until you miss a period and then test.
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 11:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• wow those arent even legit symptoms of being pregnant. do some research
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• pee on the keyboard and madam hazel will predict the results:

processing.....

pagan 1

processing.....

ERROR: sorry results cannot be processed at this time, please try again later.

(fine print:  madam hazel is not responsible for the results, nor for any damage to your computer after peeing on the keyboard.  If you pee on the keyboard it will need to be replaced.  Only a doctor or a pregnancy test can comfirm pregnancy.  If you have sex you can assume there is a possibility of pregnancy. )

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Well, I wasn't detailed enough but I had unprotected with my ex boyfriend around the time I was ovulating
    MzWhitnei

Comment by MzWhitnei (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Take a test if your concerned, if I ever thought I might be pregnant, I would take a test. Ignore the harsh/rude comments, to each their own. Its okay to be worried, I would be worried at the drop of a hat when it comes to pregnancy. Take a test and I hope it turns out the way you want it to :)
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 8:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2011