Do you workout, if so what are your daily routines?

I have the stubborn stomach weight left and it just won't budge...and a little bit love handles. How can I get rid of them the fastest.

YellowBaby

Asked by YellowBaby at 11:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I run 1.5 miles in the morning and 1.5 or 2 miles at night. I also do 2 planks a day (I really just started these, so I only do short ones, they hurt, lol) 30 sec. each and plan on raising it 15 seconds ever week. I also do 2 sets of sit ups and push ups a day, 30 sec. each and will raise that to 1 min. as soon as I can! I am just starting out. Just started running like this a little over a week ago. I want to lose 10 lbs. but it has been rough!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I walk 4-5 miles daily and use weights/excerise band about 3 times a week,Robin
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You need to watch what you're eating in addition to exercise. I eat clean and I run (I'm up to about 20 miles a week now), and I've lost over 60 lbs.  Food is the biggest part of it for me.

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:47 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Eat clean, exercise by doing both cardio and muscle building/toning. While we can't spot lose if that's where excess is, it will eventually come off. But builing lean muscle at the same time will speed your metabolism and give tightening and toning there.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i walk every night once it gets cool
    mommystarr_2012

Answer by mommystarr_2012 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I have a friend who did insanity and had great great great results. I don't like to workout at home or I'd buy it after seeing her do it.
    Personally here's my workout schedule: Sunday - Long run (10 miles unless I'm training for a race, then whatever is on the schedule) Mon - Spin/ Strength training Tue 6 mile run (or race schedule) Wed Spin/ Strength train Thu 6 mil run (or race schedule) Fri 4 mile run Strength train (maybe spin if I feel like it) Sat rest (or play day with the family)
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 3:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Running, workout video, 5+ mile walk. not every day. And sometimes there is biking in there. But most days that's how it goes.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I work out daily 4-5 mile run with weighted hand gloves and I am in week 15 of Beach Body's Turbo Fire :)
    AmyJacobs

Answer by AmyJacobs at 5:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2011