When your husband comes home from work, where does he put his stuff?

Every night, my husband comes home and puts all of his stuff on my clean kitchen counter and his clothes on the back of my dining room chair. Most days I find it comical but then I'll get these thoughts, like "why is it so hard to put them on the dresser or in the washer".....just wondering what everyone else's husband does?

cmgIII

Asked by cmgIII at 11:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wallet , keys, Ipod, phone... on the kitchen desk (right next to the garage door)
    clothes.... suit back on hanger unless it needs to be dry cleaned, shirt in dry cleaning bag, underwear and socks in hamper
    shoes... in closet
    brief case... next to his study in the office if he has work to do or next to the kitchen desk.
    Anonymous

• When my hubby would come home, he went into his office and took his stuff off in there. He is the neat freak in the family. Of course, his closet was in his office and it was across the hall from the bathroom. =)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Wow....must be nice! Lol!
    cmgIII

Comment by cmgIII (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Well, this morning I found his boots next to the computer chair. The top of his uniform on the back of the dinning room chair, the bottoms on the floor by the laundry room door, his hat on the table and his computer bag on the floor in the living room. It is pretty much a line from the door to the bedroom, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You just have to train them right, LOL.
    I only had to ask once and considering DH's the kind of hubby that likes to please me....he puts his stuff where it goes. I fixed up his "man cave bathroom" so it's easier for him to do so too. He has his own hamper, hat rack, etc etc inside the little water heater closet in his bathroom so everything ugly is out of sight......a place for everything and it isn't on any countertops or floors, LOL.
    I know it's frustrating so...I sort of helped him fix the issue for both of us.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• middle o the damn floor or stacks everything up on the bookcase
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Wallet, keys, phone etc. go on a tray so he will remember to take them the next morning. Clothes go where ever he takes them off at, different places around the house. Dress shirt is balled up on a table or chair etc. most of the time. Other clothes go whereever for me to pick up because I'm the maid don't you know. Do I nag about this? YES of course. Does he change? No of course not. LOL.
    Mommy05and07

Answer by Mommy05and07 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• omg he puts it everywhere it drives me crazy sometimes!!! i can have the house spotless but yet he comes home and its a mess idk how because he dont have that much things lol
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• His lunch cooler sits on the desk on the back porch and his coat goes on the back of the kitchen chair.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• He puts his stuff usually on the floor, but it can be random places.
    AngiesMommy3409

Answer by AngiesMommy3409 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2011