Don't text in movie theaters!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110607/us_yblog_thelookout/texas-movie-theater-makes-an-example-and-a-psa-of-a-texting-audience-member

Please watch, bump, and pass around your friends. It's funny and informative ;)

Kitkat61277

Asked by Kitkat61277 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• OMG that is so freaking funny! What I want to tell her is NO she was being the A-HOLE and bothering other people. How else would the theater people know she was texting. DUH somebody told on you. Why pay for a damn movie if you're just going to text during it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Loved it!!! I hate when ppl text, talk on their phones or are just plain rude.
    sixlilmonsters

Answer by sixlilmonsters at 12:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Now I want to go to Texas just to see a movie. Either I get to watch it in peace or watch someone get thrown out for being a jerk. Win-win.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I disagree alittle bit, if you GET a text from a babysitter/spouse, I think its ok but went to see "Eclipse" & there were tenage girls texting fiends all through the movie & telling each other what they had said & the response....asked my friend if she had duct tape!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I thought that was hilarious. dumb broad. "I didn't know I wasn't allowed to text!" BS. Like they don't tell you that before every movie starts, and she was warned TWICE before they kicked her out! that's the definition of stupidity right there.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:03 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Love it!
    bellagracie82

Answer by bellagracie82 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• if you can be quiet about it and not make a scene who cares? I have more issues with people videotaping the whole thing to put on bootleg movie sites.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Lol I saw that a month or two ago. I thought I was going to pass out from laughing so hard lol.

Clickable link

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2011

• Like it
    Rollinro

Answer by Rollinro at 4:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2011