CPS/Foster Child/ren Adoption Corruption

I was stolen from my parents... and the government´╗┐ tried to sell me to 5 different families... while in between forcing me to live with pedophiles... and then when I tried to say something ... they came after me stole my son then tried to lock me away when I still wouldn't shut up... now 400+ of us from foster care are suing the government in a class action.

These so called leaders of ours are out of their minds... and a sever reality check....

I say we give it to them...

There are kids in Foster Care stolen from Foster Families and placed with another Foster Family to hide the abuse they went threw in Foster Care. It's a normal tactic these criminals use to cover up when they abuse us in care.

Police Officers doing a job of snatching children from Parents for CPS, well those Police Officers they are nazi pond scum

CPS will send your children to foster parents who smoke dope and allow other foster children to rape them. They do not care about the well being of your children. They will be placed in some addicts home who was smart enough to manipulate the system so he/she can get another free check. Your kids, will be prostituted among the foster parents' relatives! I know from personal´╗┐ experience. Post the case workers name who came to your house. Get your house in order, and learn the system.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Adoption

• This is frighteningly true. The first poster his a perfect example of how much faith we put in our system. No offense meant to you! I'd rather not share here anon, but I have seen how corrupt this system is with my own two eyes. It's scares the shit out of me some days.this happens a lot.there are kids actually missing that were in foster care and are no where to be found.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• why were you taken from your family? there must be a reason for removal of a child.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Sorry typo not his...is
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Pm me if you want. Your post really drew me in. I think we may relate to this more than you'd think!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No surprise when government is in charge. Tell the stories. So sorry for what you have endured.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Omg, Are you people for real? If this is true...why isn't someone somewhere a "whistleblower" or something? Good Grief. No, No...this cannot continue. Is there more information on this? I'd like to leak it to the right people. Geez....I'm apalled and sickened. :(((
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2011