How old was your LO when you left them alone with a babysitter(family or none)?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 11:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• We left her with my mother for a few hours when she was 1 month old to go to a movie and dinner for our anniversary.
    other_mother

Answer by other_mother at 11:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• He was...7 months I believe and I left him with my whole family (mom, dad and 3 siblings) while I went to visit my husband in San Diego for a week (he was leaving for Iraq).
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My mom and his mom were babysitting when he was a few weeks old. I figured, they raised us, they know what they are doing.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My mom when he was 6 weeks old, I had to go back to work and she stayed home so she watched DS.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Just a few weeks for a couple hours while we went to eat or whatever. We took a weekend trip alone when he was about 6 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My first son was about 3 months old when I left him with my Grandma in law for 2 hours to go to court for something stupid.

My second son I left him for 6 hours at 7 weeks old to go to my checkup and run a bunch of errands.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• She was a week old and was left with our pedi and her daughter (she had a son 7 weeks older than our LO) overnight.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Out of necessity, son is with my mom while I'm at work. He's 2 months old.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I had to go back to work when my son was 10 weeks old, so he went to a baby sitter. and my daughter was 7 weeks old when I went back to work. They have had the same babysitter since then, and they are 3 and 5.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:23 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• my oldest was 1 month old, our pastor and his wife of the church we were attending watched her for about 3hrs while we went to a military ball. that was the youngest i have left any of my girls
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 7:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2011