Spotting in first trimester adult content

Okay so last week I went to the potty, and noticed some gooey blood coming out and there were some teeny chunks in the potty, i mean like really really small.. I went to bed, and no more bleeding after that. It has been a week since then and of course I'm still thinking about it, I've been lucky so far and haven't had morning sickness, just a little here and there.. But it's still in the back of my mind that something could be wrong. At the time of the bleeding, is when I would have normally got my period.. I haven't lost any symptoms, my breasts are still slightly tender and I'm fatigued and mood swingy.. I guess I just need some reassurance that everything should be ok..

danichaos

Asked by danichaos at 11:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor to make sure everything is ok. it could be nothing.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 11:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• How far along are you? My mom spotted every month while she was pregnant. I just know that nothing is normal with pregnancy. Bring it up at your next doctor's appointment. If you have any cramping or heavier bleeding I would go to the doctor early for sure!
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 11:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You should call your ob. Sometimes spotting is normal but it could also be a warning sign that something is wrong. Its better to be checked out than regret it later.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Definately call you OB. But when I was pregnant I had brown/red gooey spotting every month when my period normall would have been due for 3months and everything was fine for me. GL
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 12:04 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Id call your doctor just to let them know so they can document it for future references.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2011