Can I find thr show True Blood with out buying HBO?

I have been watching trailers to the show True Blood on HBO, I think it will help with my Twilight with draw. Does anyone know how I can see it with out buying HBO?
Yes I'm cheap...it's Christmas!!

ceciandrew

Asked by ceciandrew at 4:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Entertainment

• I don't think you can at this moment
    Anonymous

• It will not help you with your Twilight withdrawls, it will only get you hooked on something else. I stongly suggest you find a friend with On Demand and start hanging out. This spring I heard they are releasing the first season on DVD which is a first for HBO, they usually wait quite a bit longer before releasing season.
    It is a GREAT show but does include a lot more for mature audiences than Twilight did. It is not for teens at all with some of the graphic sex scenes!
    haston

Answer by haston at 8:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have about finished Twilight saga so I am defiantly going to be ready for a more " mature " story line. lol... Maybe Santa will get me HBO for Christmas. I just HATE paying for it when I only want to watch one show...plus thats one more thing I have to monitor around my kids...thanks for the response tho..
    ceciandrew

Answer by ceciandrew at 7:09 AM on Dec. 12, 2008