Where's the coolest place you've ever "done it"

A BF once took me up into the mountains nearby in his truck, laid down some blankets in the back, and we spent a couple of hours up there making love and cuddling and playing around. What made it really cool though (aside from the guy I was with) was that there were lightning storms going on all around us, so we got this awesome show!

Asked by esr at 4:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That is so cool!
    My husband and I hiked up these cliffs by where we worked in the Northwoods. We were just dating then. We made love on the bare rock as the sun was going down with a view of lakes and woods all around us! *sigh*

Answer by sfwilson at 4:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• That's also the same spot where he proposed to me a couple years later!

Answer by sfwilson at 4:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Nice! I love being outdoors so that sounds really cool...

Answer by esr at 4:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I'd have to say on the beach. It was late at night so nobody was around but the sound of the ocean and the breeze made it exhilerating! Only problem was that sand ended up in places that sand should not

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• On top of a penthouse suite in Seattle. Dirty birds

Answer by mamakirs at 4:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• wow!!that sounds sooooooooo romantic!!

Answer by amysmomma505 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh - lots of places. Once on my roof.
    Once in a small woods near a friend's apartment in the middle of a big city - in the daytime. We went to visit and they weren't home yet - so we were killing time. :)
    My DH used to be really creative and inventive with these things... before kids. LOL

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 8:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• In the bushes behind a church.

Answer by IhartU at 10:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2008