Any advice?

Im 8 weeks pregnant with my fiance's baby! His Dad kind of kicked me out until the downstairs bathroom is done and now I am living from place to place. My fiance doesn't seem to fight for me and I am beginning to think he really doesn't want to be with me. I already have a 2 year old little girl with a different guy! I just don't know if I should wait around for him or maybe just say forget it? What do you think i should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Where is your fiance staying? I would be PO that he thought it was ok to bounce to place to place while preggo.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 12:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• He lives with his parents.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You and he should be living together. He needs to have your back.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I thought the same thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• 1) I'd make sure you really plan to spend the rest of your life with someone before you get pregnant

2) If you're engaged, you're saying you wanna spend the rest of your life with them- so he should be living with you, or helping you find a permanent place, and helping you pay for it. Do you have a job? PA? Going to school? I'd plan on finding a way to support yourself, and your two babies on your own. This guy is a piece of shit.

Where is YOUR family? Why are you counting on HIS?
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 12:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Idk what to say to you..yes he should be more supportive..he shouldnt expect you to bounce around from place to place with a baby and being preggo..that sounds kind of like he is immature still..if he asked you to marry him you should be a top priority to him! What the crap is he doing letting his parents kick you out when ur pregnant..He should have been like if she cant stay Im leaving too..sounds like a jerk..sorry :( You need to get yourself together and stand on your own to feet..the only person you can depend on is yourself it sounds like! GL momma!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You have to think of you and your babies first, I know you love him, but you have to be able to depend on yourself and those around that really love you and the kids....take it into your own hands, dont wait for him to extend his.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 8:31 AM on Jun. 8, 2011