I need help coming up with a name for my Boutique

I'm having trouble deciding on a name for my boutique that i will be opening in a few weeks.
i sell wedding gowns , party dresses for all occasions such as prom, pageant , little girl's pageant along with bridal accessories and on yop of all this I make a variety of things myself life TuTu's, hair bows , jewelry, flip flops .I will also be selling womens clothing like tee shirts, shorts , jeans and much more .
i have decided this week that i would like to add a small salon to the back of the store in an empty room and rent out a couple of stations to be able to offer that service as well .

my mind is boggled with so many different ideas and i cant decide, however I have 5 daughters and 1 grandaughter that is 3 , All of the girl's are twisted in there on little way ..
I like the name Twisted Sisters (but not sure )
I also like Glit'z & Glam
can someone please help me out here ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm not very creative about those things, unfortunately. I do have a suggestion though, use the Thesaurus to enter in a word that you like such as Glamour and see what pops up.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• twisted sisters is cute, but i don't know if it's appropriate for a boutique. ribbons and curls is what popped into my head. maybe something princessy like tiaras and crowns. i don't know. congratulations and good luck
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 1:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Giltz and glam sounds better. i have a few idk how great but here they go lovely u know cus thats how u look in ur wedding dress or gown. or everything pretty... or just for you...or sparkle...idk something like that.. hope it helps
    beautifulone129

Answer by beautifulone129 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Ribbon and Lace

Adornation Station
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• All Gussied Up

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• OMGEE!! I was typing " All Gussied Up". When I looked up at the last post....wow...that is so weird!! Maybe a sign?!
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 6:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Glitz and Glam sounds great! Would love to network. I have a gift basket business and we offer wedding and romance gift baskets for brides and grooms. Add me as a friend:) Look forward in hearing from you:)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I like Glitz and Glam!
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 8:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I like Glitz and Glam!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Will your business depend more on bridal sales or little girl/teen sales? The two conjure up very different images in my mind. Glitz and Glam is terrific for a name and for most of what you describe, but honestly, it wouldn't occur to me to shop for a wedding dress at a store with that name. I am, I confess, a fuddy-duddy. It sounds like a fun store and hope you have a galloping good time!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2011